We need to be aware of the five simple rules of the boating safety code.
1. LIFEJACKETS.. TAKE THEM -- WEAR THEM Make sure everyone on board is wearing a lifejacket
2. SKIPPER RESPONSIBILITY Your responsibilities as a skipper
3. COMMUNICATIONS Make sure you have the means to communicate if you get into trouble
4. MARINE WEATHER Always check the marine weather forecast before you go out
5. AVOID ALCOHOL Alcohol and safe boating do not mix you need to be alert and aware
Click on the picture below to check out all these boats at Coastal Marine Sales in Gulfport!