You always hear me call myself a "grown kid" on my show. Well today when i was trolling the web I found a new survey. Apparently the average person doesn't think they're grown up until age 33. Welp, I'm 33 and ...nope. Not yet.
And here are the top 10 signs that you're right . . . you're NOT grown up and you're still an "adult child" . .
1. Binge watching an entire season of a TV show in a weekend. (This past weekend actually)
2. Getting a tattoo. (I have 4 and want another.)
3. Being in group text chats with your friends. (I have about 6 going on as we speak)
4. Using Snapchat's selfie filters. (See photo)
5. Buying a pair of limited edition sneakers. (HAVEN"T done this one...mostly because I'm cheap)
6. Listening to pop music. (DIRTY POP...YOUYOUYOUYACANTSTOP - NSYNC FOREVER!)
7. Voting for someone on a reality singing show. (I voted for Maddie Poppe on Idol this season)
8. Going to a music festival. (Festivals are LIFE)
9. Regularly raiding your cupboards for cookies. (I just started a hardcore diet but this was me LAST week)
10. Using a "funny" phone case. (Nah - I have a mophie (recharging) case because I have fear of my phone dying.)
Some things that just missed the top 10 are: Waiting in line for a new iPhone . . . chugging beer . . . using a selfie stick . . . (and shout out to my ex) dumping someone because you're not ready for anything serious!