GREASY FAIR FOOD IN CANADA PUTS OURS TO SHAME
With summer just around the corner, plenty of state fairs across the country will be rolling out new and fun deep fried food.
But in July, the Calgary Stampede festival will open up in Calgary, Alberta, Canada-- and it seems they’re pushing fried food to a whole new level.
Among the stuff they’re offering:
- Bacon Onion Rings on a Stick
- Butter Beer Ice Cream
- Cheesy Ramen Dogs
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Frog Legs
- Deep-fried Twizzlers
- Monster Bug Bowl (with actual bugs!)
- Octo Lolly (an octopus on a lollipop!)
- Wild Boar Bacon Elk Burger
I've eaten snails, gator meat, frog legs, and even tried some chocolate covered bugs in my lifetime. But you're not gonna get me anywhere near that Octo Lolly!