Happy Easter y'all. Weekend Events:
Saturday, April 20
• Easter Eggstravaganza, sponsored by K4J of Biloxi, will be held at Church Alive in Biloxi from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. There will be an Easter Egg hunt with 1,000 eggs, dunking booth with Children’s Pastor Billy J Carroll and Sunday School teacher Jack B Grove, hula hoop dancing, nerf gun target time, Easter coloring table, karaoke, duck pond, face painting and much more. For ages 2 years to 6th grade.
• Heritage United Methodist Church is hosting the Community Easter Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Heritage United Methodist Church in D’Iberville. A Free lunch is provided along with many activities, bounce house, face painting, games and picture opportunities. 10,000 eggs will be divided by ages (for safety) and 6 lucky children will find a golden egg that can be redeemed for a special themed Easter Basket.
• Easter Egg-Stravaganza happens at Dolce Bakeshop in Long Beach from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. In an effort to raise money for the LBHS Band, the day will begin with a waffle breakfast ~ waffle, sausage, and a drink for $5. Then we’ll head over to hunt Easter eggs filled with candy AND several lucky hunters will find coupons to local downtown businesses. The hunting area will be roped off and divided into sections for different age groups. Once the hunting fun is over, head on over to Dolce Bakeshop for an Alpaca and Bunny Kissing Booth, live music by Phillip Drake, face painting, carnival games, and more. All of your local downtown shops and restaurants will be open for you to enjoy, and we are looking forward to a day of jam-packed Easter fun~ all for a good cause!
• The Mayor’s Youth Council’s Easter Egg Hunt takes place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Clay Boyd Park in Ocean Springs. All ages are welcomed to hunt for Easter eggs and take pictures with the Easter Bunny.Click here for exact age group times.
Sunday, April 21
• The Biloxi Second Liners will host its 14th annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza on Sunday, April 21 from 2-5 p.m. at John Henry Beck Park, 851 Division St., Biloxi, for children ages 12 and under.