Crystal Boggs and Katie Byrd are representing Keesler AFB, Callie Bunter represents Navy CBC in Gulfport, and Cristy Reid represents CRTC Gulport.
Use the link below to find out more about base voting.
AFI Military Spouse of the Year
The panel uses the criteria you see here:
- Involvement: Level of involvement in the military community and history of supporting the military spouse and/or military community.
- Leadership: Leadership skills shown in past efforts within the military spouse community; exhibits leadership necessary for MSOY role and opportunities that come with the award.
- Community Building: Platform/advocacy shows inclusiveness for all military spouses; potential for working to support all military spouses; has a positive influence within the MSOY and military community.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively in public settings and work with media outlets; has actively engaged the media on military spouse issues.
- Compelling Story: Story inspires others, is compelling, and will be interesting to others outside of the military community.
The deadline to vote is February 12th